Sunday 3 January 2016

Bliss Gardens Maputsenyika confesses to love affair with married man




A Gweru lodge and boarding place operator has confessed to cheating with a married man causing to shake the man's marriage

At centre of controversy...Tuso 'Omega' Maputsenyika


Tuso Maputsenyika who operates Bliss Gardens along Shurugwi Road and Lodge Fife Street in the central business district of Gweru is reportedly head over heels in love with Ishmael Makota such that the latter's marriage to Letsiye is teetering.

She is widow to the late prominent Gweru lawyer and ex-magistrate Tinowonga Maputsenyika.

"I suspect Ishmael's wife named Letsiye to be behind (trying to destroy my reputation by making false allegations to the media) because I am in love with her husband Ishmael. You can have his contact numbers if you want.
  

The 'love-struck' Ishmael Makota
"Recently Letsiye called me after Ishmael put my child on his WhatsApp profile picture saka ari kurwadziwa neni. Ishaisano chete mukoma.

"Ishmael is a forensic auditor and I am a lawyer but Letsiye is a pharmacist so it hurts her," said Tuso, who is popularly known as Omega.

Ishmael confirmed his illicit affair with Omega saying he has since seperated with Letsiye.

"What I know is that I am in love with Omega and when she talked about youI asked her if you were after covering our wedding unaware that ther are abuse allegations being levelled against Omega," said Ishmael.

But Letsiye has a different tale: "We never seperated munongozivawo kana murume avhevhetedzwa nevakadzi vechinzenza ava, hazvinei hazvo," said Letsiye refusing to further entertain questions.

She said Ishmael had been baited by Omega when he once visited her lodge.

This exchange came following nasty claims that Omega has a penchant for men who are accomodated at her lodge.

She was quick to refute any shenanigans with the university students who board at her premises saying she preferred them to females since they were smart.

"I have been operating that lodge for some time and I also have a boarding place that accomodates male students only.

"Varume havan stress; havana hutsvina hwekurasa-rasa mapads saka I deal with male students only not for sex," said Omega.

She confirmed that unknown people are calling her and some married women are sending messages accusing her of cheating with their husbands.

My haters are after me my brither."

Ishmael said he had heard of Omega being accused of being a two-timer but watered down the issue saying haters were spreading the malice.

"Zvevakadzi hazvirambirwe but I strongly suspect that such allegations are being cooked by my ex-wife Letsiye.

"What irks me is that we are receiving calls from people who seem to be tracking us and I remember at one time I nearly lost my life after a man tracked us to a lodge we had booked.

There is this Vimbai based in Gweru who once called me concerning movements with Omega sometime back and you wonder whypeople are after destroying Omega's business," said Ishmael. - H-Metro. Additional reporting by Gweru Today



No comments:

Post a Comment