Thursday 8 May 2014

MKOBA HOUSEWIFE-CUM-PROSTITUTE, CLIENT, CAUGHT IN ACT, BASHED BY HUBBY


A  Gweru man was shocked to discover on Monday night that his wife of four years had been renting her “honey pot” in order to foot bills for six months that they were in a financial mess.

Hookers at work
Tatenda Nyika (32) descended on Oscar Tafara (48) with an avalanche of fists after busting him stirring his wife -Miriam Dube- ‘s honey pot.
It emerged that Dube and Nyika both from Mkoba 2 who have been married for the past four years were having financial problems and the 28 year old wife decided to alleviate the dire situation by engaging in the highly lucrative thigh vending business.

A distraught Nyika told B-Metro that his wife told him last year in November that she had found a new job as a bartender in town where she will be doing night duty.
Nyika said he was happy that they had finally got a source of income as they were not financially stable.

“My wife told me last year in November that she had found a new job and I was over the moon as we were struggling financially. I trusted her and I did not suspect anything until a close friend of mine told me that he saw her in town and her dressing depicted that of commercial sex workers. I kept hearing that from a lot of people then I decided to follow her with my friend to her workplace and I caught her red handed with another man,” said the heartbroken Nyika.

Dube and her “customer” Tafara were severely assaulted by Nyika and his friend only identified as Mawere. Tafara said he did not do anything wrong as he had paid for the services that were rendered to him and had no knowledge that Dube was someone’s wife.

“I did nothing wrong because I paid her and I was not aware that she is a wife to someone else,” said Tafara.

Dube denied the allegations saying she was only having a business talk with Tafara and threatened to get Nyika arrested for beating her and her “business partner, 39 Dube said.

BMETRO

No comments:

Post a Comment