Tuesday 6 May 2014

MACHESO ADMITS USING MANHOOD TO TREAT "NHOVA YEMWANA"

Alick Macheso
Sungura musician Alick Macheso yesterday admitted using his manhood to treat his first child of sunken fontanelle (nhova/inkanda), but refuted claims by his estranged second wife Tafadzwa Mapako that he inserted it in the child’s mouth.
Mapako told The Sunday Mail last week that Macheso ejaculated in their first child’s mouth as a way of treating the sunken fontanelle.

She further claimed that she had stopped the musician from using the same method on their second child, which led to a misunderstanding that contributed to their divorce.

Macheso said he used a method known as “kutara” for treating the sunken fontanelle on the child.
“Kutara” involves a father sliding his manhood from the face, left ear, right ear and the back of the head to the middle of the head.

Macheso believed Mapako was fabricating the story in order to “fix” him, saying she had threatened to do that before.
“She is lying,” he said.

“How could I do that? I used ‘kutara’ to treat the child. She is claiming that she has the evidence to substantiate her claims. Let her produce it.

“When I saw this (nhova claim) in the Press I actually knew that she was just fulfilling her word that she fixes every man she dates after divorce

“I was told that I would die if I messed up with the relationship which I believe was only a way of putting pressure on me to leave my wife and family because by now I would have died if her threats were serious.”

Macheso was speaking in an interview at his lawyer Norman Mugiya of Mugiya and Macharaga’s offices where they were waiting to go for paternity tests.

He was accompanied by his daughter Sharon, his brother and assistant manager Jatiel Machanja.
Tafadzwa failed to turn up for the paternity tests for the second time and her lawyer’s mobile phone was unreachable.

Macheso said trouble began when Tafadzwa realised he would not leave his first wife as she had anticipated.
“She wanted me to dump my first wife and family and I refused,” he said.

“That is when problems began. She did not want my family and she openly told me she did not want Sharon to touch her children. All this nhova talk is a lie.”

Macheso claimed that Tafadzwa told him in the presence of his first wife Nyadzisai that she was no longer interested in the relationship.- Herald

No comments:

Post a Comment